URGENT: Calendar Widget is not in the Toolbox

URGENT: Calendar Widget is not in the Toolbox

In my toolbox have no calendar widget. I want to use it. How do I do?.

Solution

Hi Charn,

If it's not in the toolbox, you should go to Manage Dependencies and search for it. 

If it's the silkui one you can select it from the WebPatterns:

If it's from the Richwidgets then do search for RichWidgets instead of the "webpatterns".

Then select it and it will show up in the toolbox.

Cheers,

José

Solution

Helo, José

I can't find WebPatterns and I also can't find the calendar even in the RichWidgets. Any solutions?

Which one in the Forge I have to install?

Thanks

Hi Raditya,

You have to install the SilkUI Web from Forge:

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/916/silk-ui-web/

And you should have some SilkUi template also installed: Lisbon, Dublin,...

Cheers,

José

Hello José,

I couldn't find it either. I've installed Lisabon, Dublin, Liverpool templates, but it doesn't show itself @ the dependencies (e.g. Richwidgets or WebPatterns) screen. 

Cheers

Found it. For the people that can't find the calendar in the toolbox, you can find it @: MobilePatterns>Interaction>DEPRECATED_Calendar. Just simply drag and drop this block to your screen. 

I don't know why it's a block though...

Anyway, good luck!

SAHD wrote:

Found it. For the people that can't find the calendar in the toolbox, you can find it @: MobilePatterns>Interaction>DEPRECATED_Calendar. Just simply drag and drop this block to your screen. 

Anyway, good luck!

Hi,

My apologies - I am brand new to outsystems... I am having the same issue during the 2 hour mobile app training, that uses a calendar

Where/what is MobilePatterns?

Thanks

Ben Burke wrote:

SAHD wrote:

Anyway, good luck!

Hi,

My apologies - I am brand new to outsystems... I am having the same issue during the 2 hour mobile app training, that uses a calendar

Where/what is MobilePatterns?

Thanks

I think I've figured this out.... flying a little blind here.

Anything wrong with referencing the calendar control this way (for the first mobile app training that is) ?

Hi Ben,

Those training instructions need to be slightly reviewed to map to the naming changes in OutSystems 11.

You found the right Calendar, in the right module, MobilePatterns was renamed OutSystemsUIMobile. 

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Ben,

Those training instructions need to be slightly reviewed to map to the naming changes in OutSystems 11.

You found the right Calendar, in the right module, MobilePatterns was renamed OutSystemsUIMobile. 

Thanks Jorge