call page from jaavascript block

call page from jaavascript block

How to call a mobile screen from a javascript block conaining this code

<a class='property' onclick='screen here' >Property Summary</a>

Hello Filipe,

This is an HTML block, not a JavaScript block?
How is this block being inserted in the screen?

Depending on how and where, there will be different ways of call a page. ut I would recommend to NOT do that unless no other "OutSystems" way of doing things is possible...

Cheers.
Eduardo Jauch

My code is inside a google marker info popup, so inside the javascript widget i have this anchor and i want that linking to a screen

Filipe Lourenço wrote:

My code is inside a google marker info popup, so inside the javascript widget i have this anchor and i want that linking to a screen

Right. But why do you need that to be javascript? Why not simply put an href with the screen address (relative, if it is in the same application)? Would it cause any error?

Cheers.

Yes i had like that but i have  in the next screen a link with previouscreen and for some reason i dont know why is not working

Could you put here how it was defined (with the address) and what was happening? (like, an error or nothing was happening?)

<a class='inspection' href='New_Inspection_Detail?LInspId="+location.i+"'>Inspection Detail</a>

nothing happens when i click in the other link with previousscreen

Hi!

It seems the link is missing something (the page extension). Try:

<a class='inspection' href='New_Inspection_Detail.aspx?LInspId="+location.i+"'>Inspection Detail</a>

Cheers.

aspx in mobile?

Oh man, sorry :)

Didn't know it was mobile (you didn't tell, I didn't ask). 

Try instead: 

<a class='inspection' href='/MobileAppName/New_Inspection_Detail?LInspId="+location.i+"'>Inspection Detail</a>

I did say mobile screen and the previousscreen feature is just on mobile app:)

And that didnt work .

Sorry, 

As in the screen this link will work, I assumed that there is no reason to not work also in a javascript (as it should).

Can you provide a small test working oml with this problem so we can try some other things and investigate the problem?

Cheers.