Oauth Login using InAppBrowser

Oauth Login using InAppBrowser

Hi.

I'm trying to perform an oauth login using the InAppBrowser plugin for mobile.

Since the Forge component does not have the required functionalities, I've added the Cordova plugin as a dependency.

The login flow works properly. InAppBrowser opens, asks for credentials, then redirects to the redirect URL, with the access token as a URL parameter. I'm able to extract this value, and then close the browser.

Now the issue is, after closing it, the app becomes non responsive. No buttons clicks, or input boxes work.

Is there any way to fix this?

Hi Saurav,

try to set destination to current screen or may be another screen instead of end action.

best,

ali amin wrote:

Hi Saurav,

try to set destination to current screen or may be another screen instead of end action.

best,

Hi ali,

I have tried doing so. It doesn't work either.

Its working fine on Android, iOS is giving me the following error: "Invalid call of the 'TriggerLoadStop' client action of the 'UIFlow1.Screen1' since the latter is not currently active. This is likely due to a platform's client action being used as an event handler or in a setTimeout function. Consider removing this call by using the 'On Destroy' event of the screen/block or moving your logic to a global client action".