Professional and Expert Exams now available for OutSystems 10

Professional and Expert Exams now available for OutSystems 10

Hi everyone,

I'm Manuel Salgado and I have the pleasure to be leading the OutSystems training business team.

Just want to leave a quick note about the latest certification updates.

We are happy to announce that the OutSystems “Professional Web Developer” and “Expert Web Developer” certification exams are now available for OutSystems 10.

Additionally, if you took the Professional or Expert exams for OutSystem 9, in 2017, we’ll upgrade your badge to OutSystems 10 in your community profile.

And if you’re ready to grow in our community of super developers, register for the next level exam on our Certifications page.

Feel free to share the news, and reach out to me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Manuel

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for this information. Do you know if and when will be available the Professional and Expert mobile exams?

Regards,

Marco Arede wrote:

Hello Manuel,

Thanks for this information. Do you know if and when will be available the Professional and Expert mobile exams?

Regards,

Hi Marco,

Thanks for your question. 

We are redesigning the Certification exam paths, but we don't plan to have Mobile professional and expert certification levels.

Best regards,

Manuel

Hi,

I am planning to take the Professional (web application) exam for platform 10. Via google i found ProctorU.com where OutSystems exams can be taken online.

Does anyone have any experience with ProctorU?

Is this official? Its strange that nowhere in OutSystems website it is mentioned that exams can be taken online.

Could you please give some details on this?

Thanks.

Hi OutsystemsRookie

Outsystems examx can only be given through ProctorU only. After registering for the exam, OS will send you details of your ProctorU account. ProctoU will then take your exam and online softwares are provided by OS only but through Proctor. This is because Proctors are monitoring you throughout the exam. You can say that OS has outsourced there exams to ProctorU.

By the way before giving professional  exam first you need to have assoaciate cleared. Check this with OS training team training@outsystems.com

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

OutsystemsRookie wrote:

Hi,

I am planning to take the Professional (web application) exam for platform 10. Via google i found ProctorU.com where OutSystems exams can be taken online.

Does anyone have any experience with ProctorU?

Is this official? Its strange that nowhere in OutSystems website it is mentioned that exams can be taken online.

Could you please give some details on this?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your questions, that I will try to answer.

ProctorU is the service provider that OutSystes uses to deliver the online certification exams, guaranteeing that the candidate takes the exams following the certification rules and procedures.

On the Exam Details Sheet, available at our Ceritifications page, it is stated that: 

"The Associate Developer and Professional Developer exams are online, which means you can take the exam at your own convenience and without traveling. The exams are proctored by a third party, which ensures the integrity of your physical and virtual environments. Taking the exam is easy: Just book your exam at least 72 hours in advance, go to the URL provided and confirm your details. Then simply choose the most convenient time for you to take your exam."

Did it help?

Cheers,

Manuel

How was the question of the validity of these certifications? Because on the outsystems website they are still valid for two years.

Formiga wrote:

How was the question of the validity of these certifications? Because on the outsystems website they are still valid for two years.

Hi Formiga,

There is no longer a validity period for the certifications, as they are attributed to a specific platform version.

Some information on our website still needs to be updated in regard to this change.

Thanks,

Manuel

Manuel Salgado wrote:

Formiga wrote:

Hi Formiga,

There is no longer a validity period for the certifications, as they are attributed to a specific platform version.

Some information on our website still needs to be updated in regard to this change.

Thanks,

Manuel

Ok.