Insert Erorr

Hi,

i want to ask about this error

this exercise in Course " Developing OutSystems Mobile Apps ".

Hi, maybe you are missing a mandatory column. :D

Hi,

I think that you're trying to insert a Foreign Key that doesn't exist yet. It means, an invalid Identifier.

Regards

that happen becouse you are not sync your local storage with your server, in the exercice you create a sync button before, try to sync first, the path is management and sync, that should work 

Omar Alejandro Soto wrote:

that happen becouse you are not sync your local storage with your server, in the exercice you create a sync button before, try to sync first, the path is management and sync, that should work 

How can I do it ?

Arwa Alhabdan wrote: go to data button link and click on sync button 

How can I do it ?

How can I do it ?

I apologize for the inconvenience but Can you provide me the pictures

Samuel M. wrote:

Hi,

I think that you're trying to insert a Foreign Key that doesn't exist yet. It means, an invalid Identifier.

Regards

How can I do it ?

Solution

Arwa Alhabdan wrote: Hi,

First thing, if you did everything in the lessons, you should be able to see the categories in the data base under category table (attached img), then we need to sync the server with your local, in a lesson you create a button to sync your local storage so I'm attaching the files to show you where you can find the button, if the sync is well, you gonna see a message that your local storage is sync. after that, try to create a new ToDo and in the new Todo screen the category dropdown must contain options to select.   

Regards.

How can I do it ?

Solution

oooh...

Thank you so much Omar .

Arwa Alhabdan wrote: Hi,

First thing, if you did everything in the lessons, you should be able to see the categories in the data base under category table (attached img), then we need to sync the server with your local, in a lesson you create a button to sync your local storage so I'm attaching the files to show you where you can find the button, if the sync is well, you gonna see a message that your local storage is sync. after that, try to create a new ToDo and in the new Todo screen the category dropdown must contain options to select.   

Regards.

How can I do it ?