ERROR ITMS-90158 while submitting a native build to Apple

ERROR ITMS-90158 while submitting a native build to Apple

Hi there,

I've made a mobile app and I wanted to try and publish it to the Apple App store. I've got everything set up (certificates, Apple developer accounts) and I managed to generate an .ipa file.

With Application Loader on a Mac, I've tried to submit the .ipa file. This fails with the following error: 

[2018-02-26 16:06:50 CET] <main> DBG-X:   parameter Errors = [ERROR ITMS-90158: "The following URL schemes found in your app are not in the correct format: [< schema from IOS - OAuth 2.0 client ID >]. URL schemes need to begin with an alphabetic character, and be comprised of alphanumeric characters, the period, the hyphen or the plus sign only. Please see RFC1738 for more detail."]

Has anybody any suggestion where this might have gone wrong? I can't find anywhere in the app or the environment (I'm working in my Personal Environment) where I can configure a "schema from IOS OAuth 2.0 client id".

FYI: generating and publishing on Google Play store worked fine.

Thanks for your input,

Wouter.

Solution

Solved it!

Turns out the string "< schema from IOS - OAuth 2.0 client ID >" was present in the Extensibility Configuration property of my module. It was there because of a Google Plus login Plugin. I didn't use it, so I could delete it all.

Reason it was there was because I started building my app from the Template_EmployeeApp from OutSystems and that one had that string in it's Extensibility Configuration.

Solution