Error Publishing to Hub Node

Error Publishing to Hub Node

I have a Hub Controller + Hub Node and just added another Hub Node this one located inside a DMZ.
Whenever I publish an eSpace I get the following error:

Error broadcasting message to node acornet2001 ( A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond

Server stack trace:
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Connect(EndPoint remoteEP)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.RemoteConnection.CreateNewSocket()
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.SocketCache.GetSocket(String machineAndPort)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.SendRequestWithRetry(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.Tcp.TcpClientTransportSink.ProcessMessage(IMessage msg, ITransportHeaders requestHeaders, Stream requestStream, ITransportHeaders& responseHeaders, Stream& responseStream)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.BinaryClientFormatterSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.IBroadcastListener.MessageTransmission(BroadcastMessage msg)
at OutSystems.HubEdition.DeploymentController.Compiler.MessageBroadcast(BroadcastMessage msg).

At the firewall I opened the ports 12000 and 12001 for TCP traffic and port 80 for HTTP.
The "new" Hub Node as the following OS services running: Deployment service; Log service; Scheduler; SMS connector.

I suppose the problem is at the firewall configuration, but not sure what it might be... Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance
Hi Rui,

Can you ping the Hub Node machine from the Hub Controller machine?
Tiago Simões
Hi Rui

Please also check that the 12001 TCP port is opened from the Hub Controller to the Hub Node in the firewall!

Miguel João
Yes, I can ping the Hub Node from the Hub Controller and the Hub Controller from the Hub Node.
Got It!!
The 12001 port was only opened from the Hub Node to the Hub Controller.