Delete or drop table local storage? How do?

Delete or drop table local storage? How do?

Upgrade failed - rolling back to previous application version.

Script error for "teste.entities" 

Thanks and Regards,

RALPH

Hello Ralph,

Your post is not clear at all.
We can guess what you're trying to do, but I'll don't.

Please, what are you trying to do, and how are you doing it, and what exactly is your requirement that lead you to think you need to drop a local storage table?

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo! I will try...

We created a local entity (Local Storage), but now it is no longer used / required.

And when you remove it, you create some errors, which makes it impossible to update the application.

Errors (in sequence):

• Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
  • VersionsManager [2018-04-19T17: 52: 39.416Z]: Upgrade failed - rolling back to previous application version.
    Script error for "sandbox.entities"
  • No cached manifest found. It's not possible to rollback to a previous version.

And when I install apk again the problem is not solved!

In short: How do I delete a local entity after it is created?

I'm at your disposal, regards!

Hi Maurilio,

In a common scenario you would just remove it from your module and publish it. Mobile app should update automatically and delete the old  local table.

Are you trying the app in a mobile device or emulating it in a browser?

The first error message suggests another type of problem. What extra changes have you made between versions?

Cheers,

Tiago.

Maurilio Macedo wrote:

Hi Eduardo! I will try...

We created a local entity (Local Storage), but now it is no longer used / required.

And when you remove it, you create some errors, which makes it impossible to update the application.

Errors (in sequence):

• Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
  • VersionsManager [2018-04-19T17: 52: 39.416Z]: Upgrade failed - rolling back to previous application version.
    Script error for "sandbox.entities"
  • No cached manifest found. It's not possible to rollback to a previous version.

And when I install apk again the problem is not solved!

In short: How do I delete a local entity after it is created?

I'm at your disposal, regards!

Hi Mauricio

Could you post the Service Studio Error Log Detail? That will be very helpful to identify the exact cause of the error. To do so go https://yourenvironment.outsystems..../ServiceStudio Go into the monitoring tab and click on the error to see a complete breakdown and the stacktrace.

When reinstalling the APK you do not see the problem solved because your changes are not being published to Service Studio.

Regards,

Carlos

Please try! It's quite simple...

Create a local entity, create any record and then delete it!

In my tests, this did not work.

This occurs in both the Chrome browser and Android.

The first error, really could have been by emulating in the browser, I cleaned the data, trying to find a solution.

Regards,

It's ok! I Understand!

But how to delete local entity on smartphone? How to access SQLite database (user and password) outsystems.apk?

Regards,

RALPH

Solution

Hi Ralph,

We've run into this stuff as well, and the only solution turned out to be removing and reinstalling the app, unfortunatly.

Solution

I've run into this issue a couple of times and unlike Kilian Hekhuis I had to do a full compilation of the app first, then reinstall the app (both iOS and Android) to make it work

Best regards,

PC