[Silk UI Web] Calendar data-blank-field strange behavior

[Silk UI Web] Calendar data-blank-field strange behavior

I'm using Calendar from Silk for a input. The value of the source variable was not specified.

By default I'm getting always the current date. I wish to initialize the text box with blank. 

Searching in the forums I found it:

"Added the feature of having a blank Calendar input until a date is selected and of clearing Calendar input values after selection.

• To use this feature, select the Input Text associated with the Calendar and add the Extended Property data-blank-field with the value True."

I put the extended property as explained above and now I have the input blank as expected. However there is a weird behavior when the input is bounded to a variable: Even with the source variable value filled in, when I refresh the page, the input aways lost this value, like if it was never bounded.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?

Hi André,

I was able to replicate your problem.

To solve it I used the following workaround (OML attached).

Cheers,

Renato

André Siébra wrote:

I'm using Calendar from Silk for a input. The value of the source variable was not specified.

By default I'm getting always the current date. I wish to initialize the text box with blank. 

Searching in the forums I found it:

"Added the feature of having a blank Calendar input until a date is selected and of clearing Calendar input values after selection.

• To use this feature, select the Input Text associated with the Calendar and add the Extended Property data-blank-field with the value True."

I put the extended property as explained above and now I have the input blank as expected. However there is a weird behavior when the input is bounded to a variable: Even with the source variable value filled in, when I refresh the page, the input aways lost this value, like if it was never bounded.

Has anyone ever experienced this before?