How to get input data on mobile app

How to get input data on mobile app

Hi,

I'm trying to get the input data on textbox in a mobile applicacion. In web application is very easy, only compare the inputBox.typedValue, but in the mobile app i can't do this or something similar.

Can anyone help me with this theme?

A lot of thanks, 

Jordi.

You use a variable to store that data, you can look at that! For example, lets say you have a input field in your screen, in that screen you have a local variable called (InputA), if you write something in that input box, then you InputA variable is filled!

Hello Jordi,

In Mobile you don't have access to the Runtime Property TypedValue of the Input Widget.

Use the Variable you associated with your Input.

Cheers

Guilherme Dantas wrote:

You use a variable to store that data, you can look at that! For example, lets say you have a input field in your screen, in that screen you have a local variable called (InputA), if you write something in that input box, then you InputA variable is filled!

Hi,

First, thanks about your reply. Second, I have two input boxes, one for the user and one for the password (is a simple login). Well, I have two local variables too, 'User' and 'Password', the two variables have 'Text' data. When I do the action for the button 'login' i do a IF. But, i do this->

If input text (user) = "admin" and input text (password) = "admin" -> go to the other screen. But the application don't do this action, it says me that the inputs there are no correct, i don't know if i'm explaining the problem correctly.

A lot of thanks,

Jordi.

Have you tried using the debbuger and using a breakpoint in the moment the IF happens? Then you can see if variiable User = "admin"! And you can send the module (.oml) I can take a look for you!

Solution

Guilherme Dantas wrote:

Have you tried using the debbuger and using a breakpoint in the moment the IF happens? Then you can see if variiable User = "admin"! And you can send the module (.oml) I can take a look for you!

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I realized that I was using local variables and not inputs.. I believe that the error is this.

Thanks,

Jordi.

Solution