How to display all records of aggregate in list record

How to display all records of aggregate in list record

Hi All,

I have a record with 107 data. I need to display them all without paging, so I set the variable of table record as:

Line Count = Source.length

Start Index = 0

But this way, the table will only displays 51 items

But if I set the Line Count with some number, for example 200, the table will display the correct number of data.

is this a bug?

Thanks,
Daniel

Solution

Hello Daniel,

Use LineCount = 0

But I have to say this is not good practice.

Cheers.

P.S. The LineCount is used BEFORE the source is executed, to tell the aggregate how many lines to fetch, than it will use the default value of 50.

Solution

Hi Daniel,

Is not a bug because the aggregate will not return all the values when used in a Table Records with pagination.

You can overcome this by counting the number of total records in a separate Aggregate or by using a plain Table Record.

Please find an example attached.

Cheers,

Renato

Daniel Prasetya Nugroho wrote:

Hi All,

I have a record with 107 data. I need to display them all without paging, so I set the variable of table record as:

Line Count = Source.length

Start Index = 0

But this way, the table will only displays 51 items

But if I set the Line Count with some number, for example 200, the table will display the correct number of data.

is this a bug?

Thanks,
Daniel

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Daniel,

Use LineCount = 0

But I have to say this is not good practice.

Cheers.

P.S. The LineCount is used BEFORE the source is executed, to tell the aggregate how many lines to fetch, than it will use the default value of 50.

That's good to know! Thanks a lot!

Hi Renato,

thank you for your reply.

Actually I have removed all the pagination stuff (the start index is set as 0), (Maybe I'm missing something)

I keep the line count webblock though.

I have tried to remove the line count webblock, but it gave me the same result (51 records only)

The aggregate is also a simple aggregate without any paging

Am I missing something here? do I need to remove something else?

THanks,
Daniel

Hi,

Did you tried set the Line Count of the Table/List records in the page to 0?

Cheers