[In-App Notifications Web] in app notification web

Forge Component
(4)
Published on 2017-09-15 by Labs
4 votes
Published on 2017-09-15 by Labs

dear team,

i have a problem about step for create in app notification web

#1 my question is, how to create the GetUserThumbnail? because from the tutorial itself doesnt give any explanation about this one. So when we try to add the notification.thumbnail it becomes error.

#2 and the second question is, I cant type "TheNotification.UserId", because everytime I type it and then it becomes error.

ps: I am new in outsystems, and dont event know anything about this. sorry for my bad english, thankyou.

Muhammad Fikri Abdurrahman wrote:

dear team,

#1 my question is, how to create the GetUserThumbnail? because from the tutorial itself doesnt give any explanation about this one. So when we try to add the notification.thumbnail it becomes error.

#2 and the second question is, I cant type "TheNotification.UserId", because everytime I type it and then it becomes error.

ps: I am new in outsystems, and dont event know anything about this. sorry for my bad english, thankyou.

Muhammad,

If you follow InAppNotificationsWebSample for your guidance you will understand how to setup everything.

if you need assistance don't hesitate to contact

CMateus wrote: Anyway thank you for answer my question, but can you tell me where can i find inappnotificationsample

thanks

Muhammad Fikri Abdurrahman wrote:

dear team,

Muhammad,

If you follow InAppNotificationsWebSample for your guidance you will understand how to setup everything.

if you need assistance don't hesitate to contact