Three Aggregate filter for a boolean value

Three Aggregate filter for a boolean value

Hi All,

I have a mobile application in which I have a list of records with the status as one of it's header with the values 'OnProgress' and 'Complete'. I have assigned a filter which has three buttons like 'OnProgress', 'Completed' and 'Both'. I have written filter for 'OnProgress' and 'Completed' buttons. But for 'Both' button the filter condition doesn't satisfy.

I have a integer local variable set as the variable to button group and values assigned as 0, 1 and 2 for 'OnProgress', 'Completed' and 'Both' respectively. I have provided the code below. Can someone help me with this please.

(Filter=0 and Offline.isComplete = False) or (Filter=1 and Offline.isComplete = True) or (Filter=2 and Offline.isComplete = True and False)

Thanks in advance.

Solution

Hi Ragul,

Seems that last condition is always False, so never fulfilled. Shouldn't it be somethingsimpler like: 

(Filter=0 and Offline.isComplete = False) or (Filter=1 and Offline.isComplete = True) or (Filter=2)

Cheers,

Tiago.

Solution

Tiago Gafeira wrote:

Hi Ragul,

Seems that last condition is always False, so never fulfilled. Shouldn't it be somethingsimpler like: 

(Filter=0 and Offline.isComplete = False) or (Filter=1 and Offline.isComplete = True) or (Filter=2)

Cheers,

Tiago.

Hi Tiago,

Thank you for the clarification. It worked.