[Simple Reports With PDF] login screen on pdf download and blank pages

Forge Component
(10)
Published on 2017-01-05 by Huarlem Lima
10 votes
Published on 2017-01-05 by Huarlem Lima

Hi, I am having two issues.  My print preview looks fine but when I go to print the report, there is a blank page between each page even though the page counter says only 2 pages (and it will print 4 with 2 blank)

My other issue is that when I click the PDF Download button and open the pdf, it just has our login page in the contents.

Hi Binish,

Put that page as Anonymous.

Thanks

Fábio Vaz wrote:

Hi Binish,

Thanks

Thanks, Fabio. That worked in populating the PDF with the shell of the report but the data is all 0's.  

I guess I'll just use the Simple Reports w/o PDF but it still doesn't solve my problem where it prints blank pages in between each page because they both insert blank pages between each page.  Any idea why?

Binish Abdullah wrote:

Fábio Vaz wrote:

Hi Binish,

Thanks

Thanks, Fabio. That worked in populating the PDF with the shell of the report but the data is all 0's.  

I guess I'll just use the Simple Reports w/o PDF but it still doesn't solve my problem where it prints blank pages in between each page because they both insert blank pages between each page.  Any idea why?

Hello!!

I had the same problem, and I realized that the menu is refering to the screen that is being processed but you must change to the screen public that you want to download.

regards,

Liz