how to copy old/default tenant settings to new tenant at runtime?

how to copy old/default tenant settings to new tenant at runtime?

Hi All,

I have requirement to copy all the setup data(site property and systemadmin data) of an existing tenant to new tenant.any idea how can achieve the same?

I can get site property data from ossys table.but how can i get the entity data since entity may be increase on each phase?any common API available to copy those data?

nithin s c wrote:

Hi All,

I have requirement to copy all the setup data(site property and systemadmin data) of an existing tenant to new tenant.any idea how can achieve the same?

I can get site property data from ossys table.but how can i get the entity data since entity may be increase on each phase?any common API available to copy those data?

Hi,

It seems that those Site Properties and Entities are to be the same for different Tenants.

Why not just set Multi-Tenant to 'No' for the cases you mentioned?

Cheers,

João

HI Joao,

Requirement is bit different here...we have a multi tenant system.each tenant will have there own setting.but they should also be able to copy from other tenant if business requirement is similar.

João Mateus wrote:

nithin s c wrote:

Hi All,

I can get site property data from ossys table.but how can i get the entity data since entity may be increase on each phase?any common API available to copy those data?

Hi,

It seems that those Site Properties and Entities are to be the same for different Tenants.

Why not just set Multi-Tenant to 'No' for the cases you mentioned?

Cheers,

João

Hi Nithin,

My advice is to define a Non Multi-Tenant entity with the default values for the Site Properties of new Tenants and define a bootstrap mechanism that sets the Site Properties.

This avoids more complex manipulation of the metamodel.

Cheers,

Tiago.