Forge Component
(24)
Published on 8 May by leonardo.fernandes
24 votes
Published on 8 May by leonardo.fernandes

Hi guys

I want to upload images by drag in drop, as in the image and likeis the one used here. Can you tell me if it's some widget or what it is. I already looked in the forge and tried to use the ckeditor but did not find it and did not get the result.

Thanks!

Hi Ana ,

If it is just drag and drop of files\images you can use this component (Multiple File Upload).

Regards

-PJ-

Hi,

Check the attachment for the plugins resources that I used to use drag & drop image upload  and copy&paste image from clipboard. Import all files as resources and change the config.js.

The plugin named uploadimage needs to json response. So, you need a different upload url that returns a json response and you should set the config like this:

You can copy the Upload Screen from CKEditor and just change the response.

This is the how json response should be:

Be sure to clear all cached files from the browser after you are done to test it.

Also you can check the uploadimage plugin link to understand what I did:

https://ckeditor.com/cke4/addon/uploadimage

Regards

Hi, was wandering if you could share your .oml outsystems file? 

cheers 

Necmettin Sahinbay wrote:

Hi,

Check the attachment for the plugins resources that I used to use drag & drop image upload  and copy&paste image from clipboard. Import all files as resources and change the config.js.

The plugin named uploadimage needs to json response. So, you need a different upload url that returns a json response and you should set the config like this:

Be sure to clear all cached files from the browser after you are done to test it.

Regards

Necmettin Sahinbay wrote:

Hi,

Regards

Hi Necmettin,

Do you mind provide your .oml for this solution or share to me how to use the output after getting the json string, and return it to editor?

We are using javascript below to return url now, but it is complaining should return json instead. 

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

<script>window.parent.CKEDITOR.tools.callFunction(

Thanks in advance.