Web service integration to company network

Web service integration to company network

I am trying on outsystems trial version, the application created was in the outsystems cloud, 

is there any gateway/bridge/any integration I can use to access my company internal network so that i can consume the web service? 

or can I use outsystems locally? so that I can access to all my test environment DB,web api..etc.

chun wei quah wrote:

I am trying on outsystems trial version, the application created was in the outsystems cloud, 

is there any gateway/bridge/any integration I can use to access my company internal network so that i can consume the web service? 

or can I use outsystems locally? so that I can access to all my test environment DB,web api..etc.

Chun,

Outsystems Cloud can access any infrastructure if the applications inside the company expose the webservices properly.

Link below can give all information about this matter.

Integrations and Extensions

Regards

Hi,

Outsystems Cloud will not be able to access resources that are in your company internal network. It will only be able to access resources that are exposed publicly. 

For your second question, yes, you can install Outsystems locally. For that, there are on-premises Outsystems installations where you can install the Platform Server in a machine inside your network.

You can check the Outsystems documentation on how this can be done - Deploying OutSystems on-premise

Cheers,

João Mateus

Did you in the process of evaluating Outsystems for your company? 

Reach out to Outsystems Partners in your country, they will gladly gave you temporary on-premise license.

I think your company need to sign an MoU or something.