i have bound a server action to widget click. So whenever i try to debug that widget click it is not letting me to debug that server action which i have bound to that button. Suggest me a way 

Hello Lovish

You can't do debug "at all" or it is just THIS screen action that is not stopping?
Also, did you set a breakpoint at the begining of the Screen Action bound to your widget click?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Lovish

You can't do debug "at all" or it is just THIS screen action that is not stopping?
Also, did you set a breakpoint at the begining of the Screen Action bound to your widget click?

Cheers.

Hello Lovish, did you solve your issue?

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Lovish

Cheers.

Hello Lovish, did you solve your issue?

i am having the same issue my debugger is not going inside the action on widget click.
help

Hello Vikas,

Are your Screen Action in a "producer module", like inside a page that is called from another in a different module, or a web block in a different module.

If so, you need to set up the "Entry Point" in the Debugger Tab in SS to the module that is calling the action, and then enable debug in the producer module.

If you are doing this, check if there is any JavaScript error in the browser console, as this may lead to the application to not call the action at all.

Cheers.