Forge Component
(17)
Published on 2 Oct (13 days ago) by Labs
17 votes
Published on 2 Oct (13 days ago) by Labs

Hello

How to use in mobile?

Hi Bima,

You will have to be a little more specific... what are you struggling with?

You probably will find this other post relevant, it includes a few pointers to apps that use Google Maps Mobile that you can use as guidance.

Hope this helps!

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Bima,

You will have to be a little more specific... what are you struggling with?

You probably will find this other post relevant, it includes a few pointers to apps that use Google Maps Mobile that you can use as guidance.

Hope this helps!

Is there any google app plugin for mobile application as this API works only for web application

Hi Lovish Goyal,

What do you mean this only works for web applications?This is the Mobile version of the Google Maps component, it was designed for mobile apps not web applications. What is the behaviour you are experiencing?

There is a Google Maps Plugin as well, you can find it on the Forge, but last time I checked it was more limited in what you could achieve with it.

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Lovish Goyal,

What do you mean this only works for web applications?This is the Mobile version of the Google Maps component, it was designed for mobile apps not web applications. What is the behaviour you are experiencing?

There is a Google Maps Plugin as well, you can find it on the Forge, but last time I checked it was more limited in what you could achieve with it.

Yeah i got it, earlier i was using web component for mobile. Now i am getting the below error in console

"Google Maps JavaScript API error: ApiNotActivatedMapError"

I think my api key is not valid? if it is so, what should i do?