[OneSignal Plugin] Plugin upgrade causing issues

[OneSignal Plugin] Plugin upgrade causing issues

Forge Component
(7)
Published on 4 Jul by OutSystems R&D
7 votes
Published on 4 Jul by OutSystems R&D

Hello R&D Team,

I just upgraded the OneSignal Plugin to the one that was released today and suddenly i'm getting some serious errors i've never seen before. It's also causing my mobile app to crash.

Error as logged:

unable to begin transaction: sqlite3_step failure: cannot start a transaction within a transaction

Failed to execute canary query (probably due to zombie transaction)

I'm building my app in my personal environment space. I have IOS and Android versions (that were working before the upgrade of plugin) that are now not working.

I'm on version 10 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm now stuck and can't continue with development.

With Gratitude,

Joe

You can download the previous version.

In the Forge, there's last tab where you can see version history and download previous versions. 

Hi Harlin,

Yes, i've done that (re-installed the version released in January). Spent the last 3 hours trying to get it to work with no success. One thing i did do was update the github link with the new version in the but that wasn't successfull.

I'm stuck and don't know what to do.

Thanks

joe

Joe,

Did you Download and then Open the version you wanted?  Or did you choose "Install in Development Environment"?

Which OS Wrapper Version were you using before?

OS Wrapper Version 1.08 from January 2018 uses GitHub Plugin Version # 2.0.12-OS4.

Changing that Plugin Version to the current Plugin Version of 2.3.2 couldn't work because the OS Wrapper must match the Plugin Version it was built for.

Hi David,

Thanks for replying....after removing and reinstalling the plugin several times i was able to get it to work.

I think it had something to do with oscaching not sure though. However, i'm now having a completely different issue. Seems the events onNotificationReceived and onNotificationOpened are not being fired. I'm also getting an interesting error 

Invalid call of the 'UpdateUi' client action 

I've been racking my brains out trying to figure this out.

Have you seen this issue before. 

Not much documentation on this.

thanks in advance for any assistance.

with gratitude

joe

Hello,

I have also been experiencing issues with the new version, particularly I get a bad request 400 response upon calling rest PostNotification and while testing the service I get a timeout.

Not sure what is the issue here.

This is a SUPPORTED plugin. 

Use support portal ticket to get best available response.