Auto Complete bug?

Auto Complete bug?

Hi,

I'm using the RichWidgets autocomplete. 

When the field is filled with a value and I double click, I get a list with one value (as suspected), but when I empty the field and double click, I get the same list with only one value.

When the field is filled with a value, I DON'T double click, empty the field and double click, I get the whole list.

Does someone have a solution for this, so that after clearing the field, always the full list shows?

Tnx, Raymond

Raymond Lips wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the RichWidgets autocomplete. 

When the field is filled with a value and I double click, I get a list with one value (as suspected), but when I empty the field and double click, I get the same list with only one value.

When the field is filled with a value, I DON'T double click, empty the field and double click, I get the whole list.

Does someone have a solution for this, so that after clearing the field, always the full list shows?

Tnx, Raymond

Have you tried refreshing the widget/container with onChange?

Hi Mart,

Sorry for the late reply. I've tried that, but it seems to ignore the onchange. Breakpoints at the start of the onchange don't react.

Solution

Hi Raymond,

Regards,

Vijay Malviya

Solution

Tnx Vijay Malviya. This solves the problem. So easy, I can't beleve I missed it.

#facepalm ;)