Html2PdfConverter - Hide Elements From Page

Html2PdfConverter - Hide Elements From Page

I've been using this plugin to generate reports with tables containing certain info and it works perfectly. However, i'd like to know if it's possible to hide certain elements from the page when the PDF is generated since i have a button which appears at the bottom of the page that i'd like to hide when the PDF is generated.

b_pal wrote:

I've been using this plugin to generate reports with tables containing certain info and it works perfectly. However, i'd like to know if it's possible to hide certain elements from the page when the PDF is generated since i have a button which appears at the bottom of the page that i'd like to hide when the PDF is generated.

HI,

It is possible, just use a variable as bool somthing like IsPrint or CanPrint and use an swap content in your screen and if true you show else you dont show

And of course you can build the URL of this screen fairly easily with the boolean IsPrint input, but you can also create an Entry for that print screen and then use the "GetEntryURL" from the "HTTPRequestHandler" module to form out whatever inputs the screen needs while giving the URL to Html2PdfConverter 

Solution

Sorry for the late reply but i found an alternative solution: i used a "@media print" css tag and inside it, i changed the visibility to none for the elements i wanted to hide. Either way, i appreciate the help! =)

Solution