[File Upload]  attachment file

[File Upload]  attachment file

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 2017-08-27 by João Carvalho
14 votes
Published on 2017-08-27 by João Carvalho

Hello, I am trying to make an attachment to a file plus the Component can not do it, I think it's because of the amount of bytes, has anyone ever had it?

It takes a long time does not give an error, but also does not end.

daianne caetano wrote:

Hello, I am trying to make an attachment to a file plus the Component can not do it, I think it's because of the amount of bytes, has anyone ever had it?

Hi daianne caetano,

You check this?

Maybe you need change this values...

Fábio Vaz wrote:

daianne caetano wrote:

Hi daianne caetano,

You check this?

I changed the values even more so I can not make the attachment of the file, do you anything that I could change?

daianne caetano wrote:

Fábio Vaz wrote:

daianne caetano wrote:

Hi daianne caetano,

You check this?

I changed the values even more so I can not make the attachment of the file, do you anything that I could change?

Hi,

I attach a oml wth an exemple, try with my example.

Thanks

Fábio Vaz wrote:

daianne caetano wrote:

Fábio Vaz wrote:

daianne caetano wrote:

Hi daianne caetano,

You check this?

Hi,

I attach a oml wth an exemple, try with my example.

Thanks

It did not work either. The document I'm trying to insert has 30 pages

I think the problem is the browser that is not able to process the information

I did debugger on the component when I get that part I could not move to the next steps

A file with 952 kb is a file really good.. i dont think the problem is the file.. Is a strange thing, try upload another file.. create a word and put some images there and try upload 

Fábio Vaz wrote:

A file with 952 kb is a file really good.. i dont think the problem is the file.. Is a strange thing, try upload another file.. create a word and put some images there and try upload 

Small files the component manage to upload more large files no, I did the test you said small files yes, large files did not.

Do you have any other suggestions?