idp server

hi all,

i'm having some real challenges with idp server configuration and I hope I can get all the great minds here to make it work(:

O.K so here's what iv'e done so far:

1. I downloaded the following form forge:

• Idp
  • Idp-Mobile
  • Idp-Server

2. I made all configuration needed in our Azure ADFS 

3. I made all configuration needed in the Idp back-end site

4. I have created a basic web application and successfully managed to login based on the configuration I made.

5. I downloaded the Idp-Mobile-Sample form forge and I was able to login using the inAppBrowsing

6. and now things are getting complected... I check the option "Is OutSystems IdP Server" in the Idp back-end site (Idp Server Settings tab).

I've done it cause I wanted to login using the mobile Login screen and not with the inAppBrowsing for better user experience. 

but now when I'm debugging the app I get an error that says: "The remote name could not be resolved: 'Idp-Server-Domain' (I've added a screen shot)

Does any one knows what should be done in order to make it work?

Thanks,

Dudi Levi

Hi Dudi,

You only get the error when debugging? Are you debugging using a real phone or in the browser?

Cheers,

Renato

dudi levi wrote:

hi all,

i'm having some real challenges with idp server configuration and I hope I can get all the great minds here to make it work(:

• Idp
  • Idp-Mobile
  • Idp-Server

4. I have created a basic web application and successfully managed to login based on the configuration I made.

5. I downloaded the Idp-Mobile-Sample form forge and I was able to login using the inAppBrowsing

6. and now things are getting complected... I check the option "Is OutSystems IdP Server" in the Idp back-end site (Idp Server Settings tab).

I've done it cause I wanted to login using the mobile Login screen and not with the inAppBrowsing for better user experience. 

but now when I'm debugging the app I get an error that says: "The remote name could not be resolved: 'Idp-Server-Domain' (I've added a screen shot)

Thanks,

Dudi Levi

Renato Torres wrote:

Hi Dudi,

You only get the error when debugging? Are you debugging using a real phone or in the browser?

Cheers,

Renato

dudi levi wrote:

hi all,

• Idp
  • Idp-Mobile
  • Idp-Server

Thanks,

Dudi Levi

Hi Renato,

First, Thanks for your reply!

Well I get an error when debuging using android with app installed on the device. and also when I use the app without debuging I get an error when trying to login says "an error occurs. Please try again."

Is it even possible to login and authenticate infront of and idp service (in my case Azure ADFS) using the basic login screen in outsystems? or you must use the In App Browsing  to make it work?

Thanks,

Dudi