Movie app assignment

Movie app assignment

Any success in building the movie app exercise? I'm stuck on the seat assignment.

Hello Jeralfd,

What is the problem, exactly?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Jeralfd,

Cheers

I'm stuck on step 7.2 and 7.3 Select Movie Session and seat selection, is there a guide I can follow to accomplish this? or is a completed excercise I can use? I been struggling with this for a month, instructions is confusing to me. Please help.

Jerald Peprah wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Jeralfd,

Cheers

I'm stuck on step 7.2 and 7.3 Select Movie Session and seat selection, is there a guide I can follow to accomplish this? or is a completed exercise I can use? I been struggling with this for a month, instructions is confusing to me. Please help.

I have attach image

Yes. I got the same warning and doesn't know how to handle that. When Chooses the date, refresh the screen to remake the info and not show the list anymore ... and show the seats As well

Hi Jerald Peprah and Ricardo Cruz

The warning raising because we have to refresh the data source , it is possible by adding the on parameters change client action in session per day web block, and we need to add that in on parameter changed Event. 

here, i have added the image for your reference have a look on it. 

Thanks ManiKandan,

It's solved. I think I need to watch again Blocks Session because it's not clear for me how to handle that. I needed to use onClick, create an action and call again the screen using an input parameter. 

If you know some lesson about how to handle blocks parameters change and rebuild elements from screen, please share... I ll appreciate.

Thanks again.

Best,

ok, nothing to do...

Just add a new action in onClick item list and in the logic flow you need to trigger the event assigning the value of input parameter MovieSessionId to the session id from the aggregate current list.

Then the magic occurs! :) Thanks.

Closed.