Not able to sort record list

Not able to sort record list

Hi,

Can i sort a record list if my sorby column is of datetime and the date in the column is in '2018-03-22 23:40:27' format.

I am using sort record list component. and service studio is 9.1.0.11.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Hi Rajendra,

I already gave you the answer in a PM, why are you again asking this question?

Have you already tried to sort it, and it didn't work, or did you not try? If you did try, what exactly did you do? Can you show some code?

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

its obvious i have tried using your way, but still not working, give me some time i will provide you both the list.

Hi Rajendra,

First, it doesn't help being rude. We are here to help, but if you start displaying an attitude, I'm pretty fast done with you. You have a question, so you make sure that all information is there. Your image is very helpful, but it should've been in your first post.

Secondly, the "sortBy" should contain the actual Attribute name to sort on. That is clearly explained on the Details tab of the SortRecordList Forge component. Perhaps you care to study the documentation first, before asking questions? Thanks.

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

Below is the image of list before and after the sort..

before sort:-

After sort:-

and yes i have already tried with actual Attribute name.

Thanks

Rajendra Singh

Hi Rajendra,

That indeed doesn't look good, but I don't know why that happens - I did a quick test myself, and my list sorts fine. Can you share an eSpace so we can take a look?

Hi Kilian, 

For the security reasons i  cant share my eSpace, is it possible to share your eSpace where you test with similar date so that i can compare my code with yours.

Hi Rajendra,

See attachment.