The application being debugged navigated to an external URL (Mobile)

The application being debugged navigated to an external URL (Mobile)

Hi Outsystemers,

I have published a mobile application for which I have created a qr code for android as native platform. After downloading the application, if I try to open it when connected to internet i get an error denoting 'There was an error processing your request' which gives me option to open it in browser and as PDF. If I try to open it in browser it says 'file is missing' with an URL 'file///android.assets/error.html'. I tried checking the service centre but still no error logs and I tried debugging which on start doesn't hit the splash screen action but comes out with an error 'The application being debugged navigated to an external URL'. But after disconnecting internet if I try to debug, the application works normally only after I switch back the internet connection on after the breakpoint in splash screen action gets hit. Can someone help me overcome this?

Thanks in advance.

That's strange.

Can you look into Service Center error logs?

Hi Harlin,

Yes, I looked into service center error logs but no errors where mentioned.

Thanks,

Ragul

Qrcode will get you to a page to you to download the package. After it you need to install the package app in your mobile.

Are you saying that you aren't able to install the package?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Qrcode will get you to a page to you to download the package. After it you need to install the package app in your mobile.

Are you saying that you aren't able to install the package?

Cheers

Hi Eduardo,

I am able to download the package. If I open the application when connected to internet the following error (sent as attachment) is what I get. 

Thanks.