(System) Entity Process Events

(System) Entity Process Events

I'm looking to start a process every time a new Espace_Version is published, so that I can implement automated code standards checking. At the moment, I have a timer that runs every five minutes, checking the database. It's hardly an ideal solution.

Is there any way to expose the process events for (System) entities like Espace_Version? I see that the User entity has its process events exposed.

Hi Jason,

Unfortunately, it's not possible to expose process events for System Entities, as far as I know. Would be nice though. Perhaps you can add an Idea.

@Jason

I'm curious... what kind of "automated code standards check" are you talking about?

Thanks,

JH

João Heleno wrote:

@Jason

I'm curious... what kind of "automated code standards check" are you talking about?

Thanks,

JH

We've got some development standards on our project that are tiresome to manually enforce, so we've written Outsystems logic to check new Espace Versions to make sure they're compliant. For example, one of our checks looks at all the REST endpoints an espace exposes and ensures that they have HTTP Security set to "SSL/TLS". If an espace is not compliant, the publisher receives an email.