List Box with limited items

List Box with limited items

Hi,

I am using a list box, and i need to limit the contents of it. the max records that it should allow should be 10. is there any build in properties, that i can use to limit it.

We are selecting the emails from the drop down and getting appended and then populating into the list box.

Attached the snapshot, which shows the items in the list box.

Hi Shyam,

The Line Count property will limit the number of lines shown. But if you always want 10 records, you can set the Max Records property of the Aggregate that supplies the data.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Shyam,

The Line Count property will limit the number of lines shown. But if you always want 10 records, you can set the Max Records property of the Aggregate that supplies the data.

i dont see line Count Property. i have attached the snapshot of the list box properties. do you see any such property like that?

Hi Shyam,

My bad, I mixed up with the List Records. If you want to limit the List Box content, you'll have to limit the input list, so make sure the Aggregate you use to populate it is limited to the number of records you want.

thanks for the quick response, but still i am struggling with it. the data source for this list box is a structure, which we are assigning it thru assign variable. is there a way where, we can limit, records?

Hi Shyam,

The Data Source is not a Structure, but a List of Structures. Somewhere in your application that List is created. Limit it there.