Reuse WebBlock with different base theme

Reuse WebBlock with different base theme

HI,

I have 2 applications one is Message board same like facebook which is based on LondonFix theme and other application is based on Liverpool theme.
I want to implement web blocks of message board to other application.
when I make dependencies and implement the message board web block to other application its not looking fine. you can see in screenshot.
If i increase the width of containers its looking fine in other application but not in messge board.
so can anyone help me in this scenerio.
below is social network application.
 and this is the screen shot for other application

It is looking so strange in other application.

I have attached both photos with this message

Ali Hassan wrote:

HI,

I have 2 applications one is Message board same like facebook which is based on LondonFix theme and other application is based on Liverpool theme.
when I make dependencies and implement the message board web block to other application its not looking fine. you can see in screenshot.
If i increase the width of containers its looking fine in other application but not in messge board.

Ali Hassan,

"If i increase the width of containers its looking fine in other application but not in messge board." 

You are increasing the width of containers where? In Message board application or second application? 

Why don't you enclose your webblocks in second application with a container and change the width of that container?

Abílio Matos

PS: this post has exactly the same question you did.

Thank you for reply.

I am trying to change the container width in messageboard application because in 2nd application the web block is readonly i can't change the size of elements of web block in 2nd application. 

Size of elements must be change in 1st application.because I have managed dependencies of 1st application to other.

Sorry for bad english.

Abilio Matos wrote:

Ali Hassan wrote:

HI,

Ali Hassan,

"If i increase the width of containers its looking fine in other application but not in messge board." 

You are increasing the width of containers where? In Message board application or second application? 

Why don't you enclose your webblocks in second application with a container and change the width of that container?

Abílio Matos

PS: this post has exactly the same question you did.

Ali,

Since we aren't understanding the other, what is the webblock on your social network? The "Featured this week block? Or you have 3 webblocks in that part?

Abílio Matos

There are nested web blocks.

I have 1 web block named feed contains featured webblock as well as post web block.

I want to implement that feed web block into my other application named ISS.

Originally feed web block is developed in messageboard.