Delay Feedback Message

Delay Feedback Message

Hi everyone,

Anyone knows a way of delay a feedback message and make it only show after next screen loads.

In the cases you send a feedback in the end of the action and the end of the action is change to another screen is possible to delay the feedback message in a way it only shows after the next screen load?

Regards,

Marcelo

I'm pretty sure when I use scaffolded detail screen, when I click Save button, the feedback message was appeared in the next screen (list screen).

Maybe you're using AJAX refresh after the feedback_message?

Hi Marcelo Ferreira

The in-built feedback messages that we use in the web or mobile usually displays the message after the load of the next screen.

Can you share me the flow of events that you are using, I think in your case its just the flow causing you this error!

Thanks

Kirit

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi everyone,

Anyone knows a way of delay a feedback message and make it only show after next screen loads.

In the cases you send a feedback in the end of the action and the end of the action is change to another screen is possible to delay the feedback message in a way it only shows after the next screen load?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/12781/new-scaffolding-platform-9/

Regrads

Vijay

Marcelo Ferreira

The pattern you describe is the actual pattern that the Feedback Message uses. After the request is complete (not when a page loads as kirit kumar said) the widget will display the message.

If your action navigates to other screen at the end, the message will display after the screen is rendered, if you stay on the same screen it will render as soon as the request finishes

You can find an video showing the pattern here.

Best regards, 

PC

P.S.

Vijay Malviya what does scaffolding has to do with it?