Users access

Hi,

I tried to create a registration page with the default users database. But when testing it for some reason i think it messed up my administrator user. So now i cannot login in espace/Users.

Can someone help please? And also how can I use the users database to create a registration page from a mobile page.

Regards,

Joao

Hi Joao,

Are you able to access Service Center? If so you can try to run the GrantAllRolesToAdmin timer of the Users eSpace.

Regarding the second question, have you gone trough the online training materials? It should include enough information on platform behavior to enable you to achieve such functionality.

Cheers,

Tiago.

Hi Tiago,

Thanks for the feedback, no i couldn't access it but managed to do it by adding a action to grant user manager role. And than managed to login with that user and change permissions.

But still have a problem in the mobile app, i have a login page with username and password (standard one from the template) and added a register button with the Userid as nullidentifier and destination the registration page. When i press the button the page just refreshes. If i login and than press that button i can edit my settings.

Can someone help? Not sure what i am doing wrong.

Hi Joao,
You should hide the register button while a user is already loged in you will.

Mohamed ElMokadem wrote:

Hi Joao,
You should hide the register button while a user is already loged in you will.

Hi Mohamed, my problem is not when the user is logged in, my problem is that when the user is logged out and i press the register button it just refreshes the same page instead of opening the registration page to to make a new registration.

Regards,

Joao

Solution

Hi Joao,

Without looking into the code is not easy to understand. Do you see any role in the console? Is Annonymous role selected in the registration page?

Cheers,

Tiago.

Solution

Hi Tiago,

Thanks a lot , solved was exactly that.

Regards,

Joao