1-Click Publish 'Failed to allocate memory buffer...'

1-Click Publish 'Failed to allocate memory buffer...'

Hi All,

I am having the following error message when I try to publish this particular module. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andre

Hi André,

I had the same problem for the last month, you have to send a ticket to OutSystems, some threads are stuck in the environment, you'll need a environment reset.

From my support case: "...These were related with the environment's sync in LifeTime, which I've since ran manually and ended successfully..."

Hugo Duarte wrote:

Hi André,

I had the same problem for the last month, you have to send a ticket to OutSystems, some threads are stuck in the environment, you'll need a environment reset.

From my support case: "...These were related with the environment's sync in LifeTime, which I've since ran manually and ended successfully..."

In that case, I would suggest an environment restart? If it's a non-personal environment, you should be able to issue through LifeTime.

Solution

This is a personal environment. I saved the module locally on my machine, reset my computer, installed a new version of Outsystems that was available upon re-opening the .oml file, and the 1-Click Publish worked without a problem. But thank you for your guidance on this... one of those odd things. 

Solution