Outystems popup editor resizes on chosing file in IE browser

Outystems popup editor resizes on chosing file in IE browser

I am using popup_editor to show a popup. The popup has an upload widget to chose a file. When the popup is opened the first time, and the file is not chosen, the popup looks fine. When I choose a file, the file path is shown in the input[type="file"] and the popup resizes and shows scroll bar and the UI goes haywire.
This is happening only in IE browser because it is only IE that shows the complete file path when a file is selected. Other browsers like Chrome show only the file name and the popup is unaffected.
I have set the AutoResizeProperty to False but that doesn't seem to work. I am not sure if its a bug from Outsystems side or it is me who is missing something.
Attaching 2 screenshots - one with correct popup and one when the file is selected and the scroll bar appears on popup.

Akhilesh Bhatia wrote:

I am using popup_editor to show a popup. The popup has an upload widget to chose a file. When the popup is opened the first time, and the file is not chosen, the popup looks fine. When I choose a file, the file path is shown in the input[type="file"] and the popup resizes and shows scroll bar and the UI goes haywire.
This is happening only in IE browser because it is only IE that shows the complete file path when a file is selected. Other browsers like Chrome show only the file name and the popup is unaffected.
I have set the AutoResizeProperty to False but that doesn't seem to work. I am not sure if its a bug from Outsystems side or it is me who is missing something.
Attaching 2 screenshots - one with correct popup and one when the file is selected and the scroll bar appears on popup.

Hi,

You have many ways to do that. The simple is put this code on your popup.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

body{
    overflow: hidden;
}

Can you increase the width of the popup? In the popup_editor widget?

As to accommodate the larger path in IE? 

João Heleno wrote:

Can you increase the width of the popup? In the popup_editor widget?

As to accommodate the larger path in IE? 

I cannot do that actually because all popups in my application are of standard width. And the file path can be really long and a popup with huge width won't look good

Fábio Vaz wrote:

Hi,

You have many ways to do that. The simple is put this code on your popup.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

body{
    overflow: hidden;
}

This didn't work. The screen width still increases and since the overflow is hidden, the browse button now because unaccessible. Attaching screenshot.