Working on Data Queries & Widgets II Exercise

Working on Data Queries & Widgets II Exercise

I am working on "Data Queries & Widgets II Exercise" under the "Developing Outsystems Web Application".
Stuck on "Part 3: Display the participants of a movie"
Followed all the steps but when I try to view the records, no records show up.
Here are some of the screenshots:

Please help!

Solution

Hello Aditya,

Notice that you are comparing a ROLE (ex.: Entities.PersonRole.Director), with the Person Identifier (PersonId) in the entity, that is a User identifier, when you should be comparing to the PersonRoleId (Person Role Identifier).

If you change PersonId for PersonRoleId it should work.

Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Aditya,

Notice that you are comparing a ROLE (ex.: Entities.PersonRole.Director), with the Person Identifier (PersonId) in the entity, that is a User identifier, when you should be comparing to the PersonRoleId (Person Role Identifier).

If you change PersonId for PersonRoleId it should work.

Cheers.

Aw Snap!
Thank a lot :)

Is this the Instructions' fault? I noticed some bumps and choke points while following this guide as well. Also stuck on #3

Hi Rey,

As far as I can tell, instructions are ok. But I've come to realize people tend to inadvertently skip steps when following long lists of instructions... myself included.

If you are stuck at some point in the exercise, maybe you could create a new post and provide a bit more context about what you've done so far and what is keeping you from progressing?