Implementing multiple file upload in a grid/table

Implementing multiple file upload in a grid/table

I would like to ask the best practice with multiple file upload widget. 

The scenario is I have a requirements list(predefined/populated in a table). Each requirement has a single document/binary data field where a user needs to attach a file. So per row there's a file upload widget generated per requirement.

Now I have a save button, that will save all the documents to the Requirements Entity (with binary data field). How can I access each file upload widget generated per row to get the .content property?

*Note that, each file upload widget per row has same name but with different widget id at runtime.

See attached screenshot

Hello Rian,

I think you have a problem here, as the Upload widget does not work inside a Table/List Records. 

Probably the best approach here is to add a link to a popup and in the popup take care of the upload and save of each file. 

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Rian,

I think you have a problem here, as the Upload widget does not work inside a Table/List Records. 

Probably the best approach here is to add a link to a popup and in the popup take care of the upload and save of each file. 

Cheers.

Hi Eduardo,

I have the same problem like the scenario of Sir Rian and I already did the popup upload but in my case after I clicked the save button, same file or only one file is uploaded for all the fields that I have. I hope you can help me with this, I'm just new here. Thanks