Navigation\Tabs embedded in a section\expandable

Navigation\Tabs embedded in a section\expandable

Good Day

i am trying to figure out why i need to click on the navigation tab web block in order for data to show. i suspect that this is happening due to it being housed inside of a section expandable web block. is there anyway to select the  tab without having to click on it? any guidance would be greatly appreciated.please see attached image for a visual on what i am trying to do. 

thank you

Hi Daniel,

The information you supply is unfortunately, at least for me, not enough to a) understand what you are doing and b) understand what you want to achieve. Can you elaborate a bit?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Daniel,

The information you supply is unfortunately, at least for me, not enough to a) understand what you are doing and b) understand what you want to achieve. Can you elaborate a bit?

Sure, basically i placed a navigation tab web-block inside of a section expandable web block. i would think the normal behavior when the section expandable is clicked would be for the default tab to load. however this only happens when i click on the tab heading. i should also note that the navigation tab layout is housed in a web-block of it own. i included a screenshot of the drill-down for the setup.hope this helps

Hello Daniel,

I did a small test and everything seems to be working here...
https://eduardojauch.outsystemscloud.com/NavigationTab/Home.aspx

Could you provide a minimum working OML that shows the problem?

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Daniel,

I did a small test and everything seems to be working here...
https://eduardojauch.outsystemscloud.com/NavigationTab/Home.aspx

Could you provide a minimum working OML that shows the problem?

Cheers.

thank you for your help, sorry i am not able to provide at the moment. would you be able to provide me with the OML of your example and i can use to compare? thanks

edit: i should have also mentioned that i am using a table to list the values in a list. the section expandable is housed in a cell with the required values being placed in the title of the section expandable webblock

Solution

Hello Daniel.

I tried to mimic your last image (not sure If I was successful).

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Daniel.

I tried to mimic your last image (not sure If I was successful).

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

thanks, i will take a look. i actually ended up taking a different approach as the tabs web block seemed to have some issues being embedded in another tabs web block. thanks for the assistance.