[FullCalendar 2] Full Calendar Widget not working

[FullCalendar 2] Full Calendar Widget not working

Forge Component
(17)
Published on 2016-03-23 by Grazina
17 votes
Published on 2016-03-23 by Grazina

Hi, 

I'm trying to use the full calendar widget in Outsystems. However, it seems to be returning an error message: 'Invalid Date'.

Could someone please help me fix this.

Thanks.

Hi Joel,

We need more information than this, if you want some help.
Maybe a simple OML where you can reproduce the error.

Cheers.

Unfortunately, I cannot send you the OML as we use client information. Instead I have attached a screenshot.

I hope this helps,

Thanks 

Joel Anders wrote:

Unfortunately, I cannot send you the OML as we use client information. Instead I have attached a screenshot.

I hope this helps,

Thanks 

Hello Joel,

With this image, it is not really possible to help you.
I will guess that you are passing a date that is not in the correct format. But it is only a guess.

You can create a small module that reproduce the error without the extra things or client data. This way we can help. Otherwise will be not possible, I'm afraid.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Joel,

With this image, it is not really possible to help you.
I will guess that you are passing a date that is not in the correct format. But it is only a guess.

You can create a small module that reproduce the error without the extra things or client data. This way we can help. Otherwise will be not possible, I'm afraid.

Cheers.

Hello Eduardo,

This issue is happening to me as well but just in Chrome. Both Internet Explorer and Edge render the calendar correctly but when I browse it with Chrome it shows me that invalid date error.

Do you know what could be the issue here? Perhaps something related to the calendar script?

I also tried with Chrome incognito and didn't work.

Edit: chrome console error attached.

Thanks!

Hi Tomas,

The original problem in this post for the 'invalid date' was solved here:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/38532/format-data-server-in-full-calendar-2/#Post139798

It is actually a bug in the component that needs to be fixed.

I'm not positive by the JS error you show that this is the same issue but figured I'd share this information either way.

Let me know if it helps,

Justin

Justin Babel wrote:

Hi Tomas,

The original problem in this post for the 'invalid date' was solved here:

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/38532/format-data-server-in-full-calendar-2/#Post139798

It is actually a bug in the component that needs to be fixed.

I'm not positive by the JS error you show that this is the same issue but figured I'd share this information either way.

Let me know if it helps,

Justin

Hi Justin,

I've applied the fix from that link and it worked. I changed the value that I'm sending to the defaultDate parameter, though. I put the FormatDateTime() there and now it's working on Chrome.

Thanks!