Entity value mixing by clicking Button in ButtonGroup

Entity value mixing by clicking Button in ButtonGroup

Hello,

i have a strange behaviour by using an static DB entity with 4 identifiers for a ButtonGroup.

I want to use the ID and the label field of a static entity in a BiuttonGroup. I click each Button and for each Button the id is unique. But the label is in the current List.Entity everytime the same of one "static" value.

In Debug mode I see the identifiers are used in 2 entities. Why is ist in the Current entity wrong? The current entity is [0] See the attached screenshot of Debugging my app

Is this a database bug or what is my fault? Or did I assign something wrong?

I hope somebody can help me what is wrong in my case.

Kind regards

Jens Lindner

Hi,

It would help to share your oml as well.

With the image we can only guess and for unknown reasons the debugger is not always correct!

J. wrote:

Hi,

It would help to share your oml as well.

With the image we can only guess and for unknown reasons the debugger is not always correct!

Hi thank you for your reply. Here is my oml from my app. Maybe it helps for analysing my problem. .

Solution

Hey,

I'd found a workaround for my problems. The reason for this behaviour is still unclear. 

I add a server action with a sql statement. I can select the transport entity from the database. In the where-Clause the input paramater is the Id of the clicked button. This is fortunatly correct in the aggregate. Finally I get as output the selected transport entity with all fields. Including the correct label

With this extra step I can read the correct selected label from my ButtonGroup and can use it in my app process.

Best Regards Jens

Solution