error message from node server

error message from node server

  

How to solve this error. Also the existing application also doesn't work on the browser.

Samuel Stephen wrote:

How to solve this error. Also the existing application also doesn't work on the browser.

See if the services are stopped.


Solution

Hi Samuel,

Is this error still occurring?

Please consider to open a support case, since you are in your outsystems personal environment@cloud, am I right?


Best regards.


Solution

Formiga wrote:

Samuel Stephen wrote:

How to solve this error. Also the existing application also doesn't work on the browser.

See if the services are stopped.


How do I check it?


Hi Samuel,

It happens some time may be because of any maintenance activity at Outsystem cloud end. The siplest way is to create a support case and they will help you with this.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support


Regards

-PJ-

Pramod Jain wrote:

Hi Samuel,

It happens some time may be because of any maintenance activity at Outsystem cloud end. The siplest way is to create a support case and they will help you with this.

https://success.outsystems.com/Support


Regards

-PJ-


Hi pramod,


When can I expect this issue to be solved? As I have already created a support case.