Unable to publish my eSpace

Unable to publish my eSpace

Hi,

I'm trying to publish my eSpace but it gives an error. The error is:

Error in advanced query DeleteOldSUreports in Espace_PrepareDeploy (delete from {Report_SU} where {Report_SU}.[EspaceId] = @eSpaceId and {Report_SU}.[VersionId] <> @VersionId ): Thread was being aborted.

Stack:

at ssServiceCenter.Actions.QueryEspace_PrepareDeployDeleteOldSUreports(HeContext heContext, Int32 maxRecords, Int32 qpeSpaceId, Int32 qpVersionId)
at ssServiceCenter.Actions.UserActionEspace_PrepareDeploy(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamUserId, Int32 inParameSpaceId, Int32 inParamVersionId, Boolean inParamDebug, Boolean inParamExcludePTA, Boolean inParamExcludeCacheUpdate, RLReferenceRecordList inParamDeployPack, RLHEMessageRecordList& outParamErrors)
at ssServiceCenter.Actions.UserActionEspace_Publish(HeContext heContext, Int32 inParamUserId, Int32 inParamVersionId, Boolean inParamForceDebug, Boolean inParamExcludePTA, Boolean inParamExcludeCacheUpdate, RLReferenceRecordList inParamPublishPack, RLHEMessageRecordList& outParamMessages, Int32& outParamErrorCount)
at ssServiceCenter.Actions.WebSrvcServiceStudioPublish(HeContext heContext, String inParamusername, String inParampassword, Int32 inParamversionid, RLHEMessageRecordList& outParammessages)
at ssServiceCenter.WebServices.ServiceStudio.Publish(String username, String password, Int32 versionid, WORCHEMessageRecord[]& messages)

Does anyone knows what is the problem or had the same problem?

Thanks,
Gonçalo Marques

Hi,

This error is also reported in Windows Event Viewer. The source of the errors in Event Viewer are "MSSOAP" and "OutSystems Hub Server".

The errors with the source "MSSOAP" are:

- Soap error: Connection time out..
- Soap error: An unanticipated error occurred during the processing of this request..
- Soap error: Sending the Soap message failed or no recognizable response was received.
- Soap error: Unspecified client error..

The errors with the source "Outsystems Hub Server" are:
- Error closing the connection to the database: This SqlTransaction has completed; it is no longer usable.

In my eSpace i have web references and web services, this as something to do with this?

I also tried to published a previous version of eSpace and it gives me the same error.

PS. My license expires in 29 days, this could be the reason to this error happends?

Thanks,

Gonçalo Marques
Hi Gonçalo,

You can check out this post on query timeouts that might help you.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi,

Thanks for your answer, but i'm still having the error.

I changed the timeout event value defined in the machine.config file to 10 minutes and it throws this error when i try to publish the eSpace:

[1] Error in advanced query DeleteOldSUreports in Espace_PrepareDeploy (delete from {Report_SU} where {Report_SU}.[EspaceId] = @eSpaceId and {Report_SU}.[VersionId] <> @VersionId ): Timeout expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Stack:
at ssServiceCenter.Flows.FlowOperations_eSpace.ScrneSpace_Publish_Logic_Go.Preparation(HeContext heContext)
at ssServiceCenter.Flows.FlowOperations_eSpace.ScrneSpace_Publish_Logic_Go.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain()

Do you know why this is happening and how can i resolve this problem?
Sometimes the error is not reported in the monitoring logs.

Thanks,
Gonçalo Marques
Hi Gonçalo,

In that case you can follow the advice from another post in the same thread.
(Basically you need to go to C:\Program Files\OutSystems\Service Center\ServerSetup.exe and increase the Default Query Timeout).

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Hi,

Thanks for your quick answer.
I change the Default Query Timeout in ServerSetup.exe first to 300 seconds and i can't publish my eSpace, then i increase this value to 600 seconds and it gives me the same error, and the error is not reported in the logs.

Can i do something else?

Thanks,
Gonçalo Marques
Hi Gonçalo,

Is that a production server? In that case I would recommend you to contact support@outsystems.com that can quickly trace the problem and advice you better.

Else, if you are just using OutSystems Express Edition in your local machine I would consider either moving the database to a different computer, using the "Check Old eSpace Versions to Delete" feature in Service Center, increasing the physical memory or closing other applications.

Cheers,
Tiago Simões