Problem with different mobile devices

Problem with different mobile devices

Good morning,

I am testing the application that I have developed and it turns out that in the emulator that appears in which you can choose devices like (iPhone 4, iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 or the iPad, among others) when you change mobile device to emulate the application there are screens that they move and I have to scroll, it's normal?
I understand that there are phones with smaller screens and lower resolutions, that's why you have to scroll, but I do not know if I'm right.

Can somebody help me?

Thank you very much,

Greetings.

Solution

Hi Jordi,

That depends on the way your screen is designed. In general, when there are elements that are larger than fit on the screen, you get scrolling behaviour. This can be images, but also Containers (divs) that have a fixed width set, etc.

Solution

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Jordi,

That depends on the way your screen is designed. In general, when there are elements that are larger than fit on the screen, you get scrolling behaviour. This can be images, but also Containers (divs) that have a fixed width set, etc.

Hi Kilian,

First of all, thanks about your reply.

Yes, I have a home screen where I show certain information, with icons, labels and so on. That's why I was asking, because emulating with the iPhone 6, for example, it looks great, however, with an iPhone 4 I have to scroll a lot, and I did not know if it was normal, although I think this will happen in many applications today in day.

Thank you very much,
Greetings.