Changing Font abc Text

Changing Font abc Text

Hey guys, running into issues changing the Font of an abcText field. I just want to change the font in this field because it'll be the Page Title and I want it to stand out. Is there an easy way to do this? It'll be the company name above the Login fields for the application,.

Ho Jared,

Why dont you try inline style for your text field . Please see below you can set font-family and other property as well.

Regards

-PJ-

Hi Jared,

I would advise against hardcoded styling like Pramod wrote above. Even if it's a single text, apply a style/class to it, and define that class in your CSS. That's far better maintainable than inline styling.

Hi Killian,

You are correct , i would even not suggest to go hard code , the idea was just to let him know another was to do this as here is always an Style Classes property where he can have his defined style sheet.

Regards

-PJ-

This is where I am confused. I know I can use the CSS, however, when I go to the Style Classes and select Style Sheet Editor where do i input the CSS for this single line of text? Im not sure which tab to find it under.

Solution

Hi Jared,

You'd wanna put it in the first one, Login, as that's the CSS for this specific screen. Add something like

.CompanyName {
    /* styling goes here */
}

And select CompanyName for the Style of the Text on your screen.

Solution

Thank you! Both of you.

You're most welcome! Happy coding :)