Access do database table (onlinedev.outsystems.net  -> server)

Access do database table (onlinedev.outsystems.net  -> server)

I get two "errors":

Database Integrity Suggestion
Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'osusr_n65_People.VISABLE' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'People'.

and

Database Integrity Suggestion
Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: column 'osusr_n65_People.ZONE' exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity 'People'.

The question is how can I access outsystems server and remover the column "VISABLE" and "ZONE"??

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Inconsistent database table and entity definitions: Column <table>.<column> exists in database, but there is no corresponding attribute in entity '<entity>': the entity definition, in your eSpace, does not include the attribute associated with <column>. You deleted this attribute from entity, but OutSystems Platform kept the corresponding column in the table. This inconsistency only occurs if the eSpace has been published with the previous entity definition.

Do one of the following: Drop column from the table, in the database, and publish the eSpace again; add a new attribute to entity with the same name as column; or ignore the warning.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I don´t want to add a new attribute I want to remove it for ever.........

thanks
Hi Ricardo

The OutSystems Platform follows a policy of "no-data-deletion", which reflects in some by design behaviors like not deleting table columns if the correspondent attribute is removed from the entity. This ensures no data loss.

Usually, if you really want to delete the data you should do it manually on the Database side. However, in this case, since the server in question is our community onlinedev server, you won't have direct database access.

Nevertheless, this has no impact whatsoever on your application runtime or development, so you can ignore the error.

Hope this information is helpful.

Cheers

Miguel