Icon as the label of a button

Icon as the label of a button

How to give icons as the label of a button. As of now, I can only give text in the lable. How to add icons? Is it possible? Please help me out.

Ananth wrote:

How to give icons as the label of a button. As of now, I can only give text in the lable. How to add icons? Is it possible? Please help me out.

Hi Ananth,

set the style of the button and you are done.

Ananth wrote:

Hi Ananth,

Select Label and right click and choose Insert Widget options and Select icon for predefined icon provided by Outsystems and image if you want to set custom icon.

i.e. RightClickonLabel-> insert Widget-> icon/image-> choose as per your choice....

Hope it will help you

Thanks

Dileep.

Hello Ananth,

I think you would be better using a link around the icon. You can style the link to mimic a button if you really want to have it as a button, with borders, etc.

Regarding the button itself, being an html element, and in OutSystems an icon being just a font (Font Awsome), you can apply some CSS and get it, probably, but the link style will be easier to do and understand.

Cheers

Hi Ananth,

You can add images using style

eg.

background-image: url(/WebPatterns/img/PopupCloseWhite.png);