IMAP -Mail retrieval from GMAIL

IMAP -Mail retrieval from GMAIL

trying to fetch received mails(using S22.Imap) from my gmail inbox using following details.could see ConnectionID value in connect action response using following details

Login:unable to see any output from Login action even while debugging i don't see any input/output seems skipped that action using following details.

Please suggest 

Hi Ganesh,

I'm not sure what you mean by "unable to see any output from Login action". What output parameters does the Action have?

Hi Ganesh,

"I am not able to login" - what do you mean by this? What is "not being able"? Do you get an error message?

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Kilian Hekhuis,

i need to get the message from my personal inbox in out system using s22.imap. kindly suggest how to achieve that.

Hi Ganesh,

"I am not able to login" - what do you mean by this? What is "not being able"? Do you get an error message?

Hi Ganesh,

That's not an answer to my questions. It seems you run into something that prevents you from doing what you want to achieve. In order to help you, you need to tell what problems you encounter, in a meaningful way.

Ok, I just tried to use this component myself, and except for needing to change some settings on my Google account, it worked without a problem. So again, please specify what problems you run into, otherwise we can't help.

Hi!

No I faced no such problems while logging in. May be you have some kind of Adblocker on.

------------

Alli vShare  Aptoide  9Apps

Hi Asad,

One suggestion from my side. Please go and check settings.

You need to change gmail setting of secure app -

https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Ganesh,

Did your problem solved or not?

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Rajat Agrawal wrote:

Hi Rajat,

Yes issue got fixed.Able to login in Gmail.

Regards,

Ganesh Kumar

Hi Asad,

One suggestion from my side. Please go and check settings.

You need to change gmail setting of secure app -

https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps

Thanks,

Rajat Agrawal

Hi Ganesh,

Can you explain what was the problem? That may help future forum users having the same problem.