Pagination

  

Hi


In the attached oml, i've a web block named as wbContractList, which has a TableRecords List.

When the page is loaded first time, the first record in the list is selected automatically(shown by a option button selected). When i click on next page, the first record in the list is not getting selected.

I tried paying with List_Navigation_GetStartIndex, however it is not working.


Any suggestion, please


Sunil Babar

Sunil Babar wrote:

Hi


In the attached oml, i've a web block named as wbContractList, which has a TableRecords List.

When the page is loaded first time, the first record in the list is selected automatically(shown by a option button selected). When i click on next page, the first record in the list is not getting selected.

I tried paying with List_Navigation_GetStartIndex, however it is not working.


Any suggestion, please


Sunil Babar

Hi Sunil,


What is your doubt? You want the first row of list checked when you do "next page"?


Fábio Vaz wrote:

Sunil Babar wrote:

Hi


In the attached oml, i've a web block named as wbContractList, which has a TableRecords List.

When the page is loaded first time, the first record in the list is selected automatically(shown by a option button selected). When i click on next page, the first record in the list is not getting selected.

I tried paying with List_Navigation_GetStartIndex, however it is not working.


Any suggestion, please


Sunil Babar

Hi Sunil,


What is your doubt? You want the first row of list checked when you do "next page"?



Yes...when i go next page, the first record should get selected with the option button against it.

Sunil Babar wrote:

Fábio Vaz wrote:

Sunil Babar wrote:

Hi


In the attached oml, i've a web block named as wbContractList, which has a TableRecords List.

When the page is loaded first time, the first record in the list is selected automatically(shown by a option button selected). When i click on next page, the first record in the list is not getting selected.

I tried paying with List_Navigation_GetStartIndex, however it is not working.


Any suggestion, please


Sunil Babar

Hi Sunil,


What is your doubt? You want the first row of list checked when you do "next page"?



Yes...when i go next page, the first record should get selected with the option button against it.

Sunil,


Seems you have an issue in your code, the Radiobtn has this value: 

ContractTable.List.Current.Contracts.Id


This value is an ID from a table... So only ID number 1 (Radiobtn read this as Bool, so is true) only number 1 ill be marked.

You need a bool field in your table to mark or not the Radiobtn.