[FileSystem] Uploading and download documents on sharepoint

[FileSystem] Uploading and download documents on sharepoint

Forge Component
(20)
Published on 26 Sep (3 weeks ago) by Guilherme Pereira
20 votes
Published on 26 Sep (3 weeks ago) by Guilherme Pereira

Good day 

I wanted to ask for help, is it possible to upload and download documents online (sharepoint)?

If so how can i do this?

Thank you

HI Patson,

Can you make your question more clear , what do you mean by upload\download docs from sharepoint?

If i am correct , you have an Outsystems application which you want to integrate with Sharepoint ?

Regards

-PJ-

I have and outsystems application and i want to upload documents using that the application but share them on SharePoint 

Hi Patson,

Check this forge component sharepoint-integration-made-easy  this may help you to achieve what you want.

Regards

-PJ-

Thank you i will try it out then i will update you

Patson Jumbi wrote: Dear Patson,

Are you able to achieve it with the "sharepoint-integration-made-easy" component. ? . It seems the component was deprecated to the latest versions.

Kindly share your input will be more helpful.

Poovalagan J wrote:

Are you able to achieve it with the "sharepoint-integration-made-easy" component. ? . It seems the component was deprecated to the latest versions.

No it didn't work for what i wanted to use it for

Patson Jumbi wrote: Even i am unable to achieve it. Requested for the further help from OutSystems support team. awaiting for the solution. 

Poovalagan J wrote:

No it didn't work for what i wanted to use it for

Hi all.  Where can i get the latest sharepoint connector for Outsystems?  I want to achieve the same thing, (Basically upload and download documents to sharepoint.)  thank you!

Just to let you all know that I created a sharepoint connector project.  It's in the forge at:  https://www.outsystems.com/forge/Component_Details.aspx?ProjectId=4114

This will show you exactly how to connect to SharePoint via Your OutSystems application.

Chris

Here is the article on how to connect to SharePoint via your OutSystems application:  http://intrinsicinnovation.com/Articles/2018/08/22/integrating-sharepoint-with-outsystems/