[FileSystem] Uploading and download documents on sharepoint

[FileSystem] Uploading and download documents on sharepoint

Forge Component
(20)
Published on 5 Jan by Labs
20 votes
Published on 5 Jan by Labs

Good day 

I wanted to ask for help, is it possible to upload and download documents online (sharepoint)?

If so how can i do this?

Thank you

HI Patson,

Can you make your question more clear , what do you mean by upload\download docs from sharepoint?

If i am correct , you have an Outsystems application which you want to integrate with Sharepoint ?

Regards

-PJ-

I have and outsystems application and i want to upload documents using that the application but share them on SharePoint 

Hi Patson,

Check this forge component sharepoint-integration-made-easy  this may help you to achieve what you want.

Regards

-PJ-

Thank you i will try it out then i will update you

Patson Jumbi wrote: Dear Patson,

Are you able to achieve it with the "sharepoint-integration-made-easy" component. ? . It seems the component was deprecated to the latest versions.

Kindly share your input will be more helpful.

Poovalagan J wrote:

Are you able to achieve it with the "sharepoint-integration-made-easy" component. ? . It seems the component was deprecated to the latest versions.

No it didn't work for what i wanted to use it for

Patson Jumbi wrote: Even i am unable to achieve it. Requested for the further help from OutSystems support team. awaiting for the solution. 

Poovalagan J wrote:

No it didn't work for what i wanted to use it for

Hi all.  Where can i get the latest sharepoint connector for Outsystems?  I want to achieve the same thing, (Basically upload and download documents to sharepoint.)  thank you!