Aggregate (Filter) Help

Aggregate (Filter) Help

Hey, guys, I am not sure what to type in to filter employees with a specific employeement status.

So I am jusing GetEmps aggregate, but I need to Filter the Table to only display Employees with the status Terminated. Can someone give me an example of how to filter this? 

I am looking at the filter Query tutorial page but still cannot get it to do what I need to do.

Solution

Jared Davis wrote:

Hey, guys, I am not sure what to type in to filter employees with a specific employeement status.

So I am jusing GetEmps aggregate, but I need to Filter the Table to only display Employees with the status Terminated. Can someone give me an example of how to filter this? 

I am looking at the filter Query tutorial page but still cannot get it to do what I need to do.

Hi Jared, 

Try this filter

Employee.Status_Id = Entity.EmployeeStatus.Terminated

Sachin

Solution

Hello Jared,

Employee.StatusId = Entities.EmployeeStatus.Terminated

Where StatusId is the field of type EmployeeStatus identifier (don't know the name in your entity).
If you did the Online training, this kind of filter is used in the final project, in the dashboard.

Cheers.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Jared,

Employee.StatusId = Entities.EmployeeStatus.Terminated

Where StatusId is the field of type EmployeeStatus identifier (don't know the name in your entity).
If you did the Online training, this kind of filter is used in the final project, in the dashboard.

Cheers.

Thank you guys very much for answering my questions.

SyntaxEditor Code Snippet

Emps.EmployeeStatusId = Entities.EmployeeStatus.Terminated

Got it! Finally. Thank you guys. The above lets you filter based off of the Terminated record

So you're saying FILTER through table EMPS using EmployeeStatusId and use EmployeeStatus Terminated to filter by. For anyone in the future looking for a solution.