Change col size when changing screen size

Change col size when changing screen size

Hi,

Is there a way to change the col size when I change the screen size, like bootstrapjs or materializecss?

Desktop version

Mobile version

use % of width...

Hi Allan,

To achieve this you can use CSS. Now, of course, this is a very broad answer, but also you have a broad question!

Using percentage %, col, vw, well all is possible here, if you have a more specific place where you need this to work but you cant then drop by here in the forums and someone will surelly help you!

Allan Doblon wrote:

Hi,

Is there a way to change the col size when I change the screen size, like bootstrapjs or materializecss?

In bootsrap you can change thr col size depends on the screensize, you can make the col 6 in mobile and make a col 12 in desktop.

Desktop version

Mobile version

Ramakrushna Rao Seera wrote:

use % of width...

% will not help

Guilherme Dantas wrote:

Hi Allan,

To achieve this you can use CSS. Now, of course, this is a very broad answer, but also you have a broad question!

Using percentage %, col, vw, well all is possible here, if you have a more specific place where you need this to work but you cant then drop by here in the forums and someone will surelly help you!

Hi, what if I want to make 100% width in desktop and  20% in mobile, thats the problem Im facing

Hi Allan,

You can use media queries or use Silk UI classes (phone,tablet,desktop).

For instance you can use something like:

.phone .phone100 {
            width: 100%;
}

.tablet .MainContent {
        padding: 0px;
}

and so on..

Hope it helps

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hi Allan,

You can use media queries or use Silk UI classes (phone,tablet,desktop).

For instance you can use something like:

.phone .phone100 {
            width: 100%;
}

.tablet .MainContent {
        padding: 0px;
}

and so on..

Hope it helps

This one works, thank you!

cheers!